| November 22, 1980|
Season 6 episode
|Musical Guest(s)||Captain Beefheart & The Magic Band|
|Song(s) performed by Musical Guest(s)|| Hot Head |
|Previous Episode||November 15, 1980|
|Next Episode||December 6, 1980|
- The Execution
- Monologue by Malcom McDowell
- Mutually Omaha's Wild Kingdom
- Tobacco Growers of America
- Serf City
- The Reagans Adopt Amy Carter
- American Milk Association
- Captain Beefheart & The Magic Band performs "Hot Head"
- Weekend Update with Charles Rocket
- Gothic Novel Shop
- The 100 Years War
- The Leather Weather Report
- Commie Hunting Season: The sketched featured a risque line, delivered by Rocket. When asked how to spot a commie that wasn't demonstrating, he replied "Well, hell, Jim-Bob, alls you got to do is just shoot yourself a jew or a n*gger. Chances are better 'en even you'll be shootin' a commie anywho." The line drew silence from the audience.
- The Rocket Report
- Jack The Stripper: Regarded by some as the worst sketch in SNL history, along with the Anniversary sketch from the November 1, 2014 episode. Gottfried (in drag), Dillon, and McDowell (also in drag) are accosted by Prince Charles, who has become a flasher. Piscopo appears as the prince of Sweden. The sketch ran for five minutes, and drew few laughs from the audience. McDowell stumbled on his lines more than once, conspicuously asking Piscopo if he's "Jack the Ripper", rather than Jack the Stripper.
- Captain Beefheart & The Magic Band performs "Ashtray Heart"
- Someone Is Hiding In My Apartment
- The Wine Cellar
- Goodnights: In the closing, Don Pardo announces that there will be no show for November 29, because he is hosting Celebrity Jeopardy.
November 15, 1980
|Saturday Night Live episode||Followed by:|
December 6, 1980