Gemini's Twin are recurring characters and a series of sketches on Saturday Night Live which involves R&B/pop music group Jonette and Britanica (played by Ana Gasteyer and Maya Rudolph, respectively), created for a series of sketches on Saturday Night Live and written by SNL writer James Anderson. The sketches featured Maya Rudolph and Ana Gasteyer as members of the group that satirized Destiny's Child. The two would incorporate hip-hop slang into their conversations in inappropriate ways, often misusing intellectual words or making up new words altogether: "It's time to get musicational!" "Our music comes from a very emotionary place." It is then occasionally revealed that the band members attended elite colleges.
A celebrity (often the guest host) would often appear as the current third member of the band. Such third members have included Gwyneth Paltrow, Lucy Liu, Britney Spears, Charlize Theron and Jennifer Lopez. This was a jab at the infamous turmoil and frequent lineup changes in Destiny's Child.
In the "Just Funnin'" sketch on May 5, 2001, the real members of Destiny's Child appeared as former members of Gemini's Twin who had been kicked out of the band.
- November 4, 2000 - Charlize Theron as Salon (during "TRL")
- December 16, 2000 - Lucy Liu as Binaca (during "TRL")
- February 10, 2001 - Jennifer Lopez as Lady Speedstick (during "MTV Cribs")
- May 5, 2001 - Pierce Brosnan as Embrosio; Destiny's Child as ?, ?, and ? (during "Just Funnin'")
- November 10, 2001 - Gwyneth Paltrow as Chanterell (during "Gemini's Twin Weekend")
- February 2, 2002 - Britney Spears as Dijonaise (during "HBO First Look")
- November 4, 2000:
- December 16, 2000:
- February 10, 2001: No Whack Whack (background)
- May 5, 2001:
- November 10, 2001: Red, White, and Not You!
- February 2, 2002: